Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC)
Community Amateur Sports Clubs have similar tax benefits to charities, so it can be a financial advantage for sports clubs to register as a CASC. You can also claim Gift Aid on donations made to the CASC (but not on regular membership fees).
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you with the right Articles of Association (constitution) for a CASC.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House fees and all printing. The process of setting up the company is completed within 24 hours.
There are some specific requirements for registering as a CASC. Check that your club meets the requirements.
£156 inc. Vat