Property management companies typically manage common areas of blocks of flats, housing estates or commercial properties divided into units. The property managed can be either residential or commercial. The company will either simply hold the title deed of the property (and otherwise be dormant) or take responsibility for maintenance and repair of the fabric of the common areas, for example access roads, stairways, gardens, roofs and gutters.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you with bespoke Articles of Association.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Share certificates
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
The price includes all Companies House fees and all printing. The process is usually completed within 24 hours.
£132 inc. Vat