Right To Manage (RTM)
A right-to-manage company is a group of residents in a block of flats who take responsibility for the maintenance of the common areas such as stairways and gardens. It may be that they take over this responsibility from a landlord. This type of company is ‘limited by guarantee’, which means there are no shareholders.
What’s the process?
- Fill in the order form below and pay online.
- We’ll register the company for you with bespoke Articles of Association.
- We’ll email you when company registration has been confirmed, then send you the following in the post:
- Certificate printed on card
- Printed company register and first minutes
- Two bound copies of the Memorandum and Articles
- CD-ROM with additional guidance and templates, including notice inviting participation, notice of claim and application for new members
The price includes all Companies House fees and all printing. The process is usually completed within 24 hours.
£154 inc. Vat