Because we know that most directors just want to get on with running their business and don’t want to worry about Companies House filing, we’ve set up a company maintenance service.
We will act as your company secretary and deal with everything at Companies House for you.
Does my company have to have a secretary?
You don’t have to have a company secretary named on the company register, but someone does need to be responsible for filing the confirmation statement.
What’s a confirmation statement?
The confirmation statement is a report which has to be submitted to Companies House every year. If we act as your company secretary, we will keep a record of who the directors and shareholders are (called the Company Register) so we will be able to file the confirmation statement quickly and easily online.
What else will you do as my company secretary?
These are typical duties we carry out as company secretary:
- File the confirmation statement every year
- File dormant company accounts or remind you when your accounts are due to be filed
- Manage share changes (share transfers, issuing shares or creating new share classes)
- File director appointments and resignations
Is there anything else I need to know?
To satisfy the government’s new anti money laundering regulations, we will need to ask you to supply proof of ID and proof of address for each director and shareholder in the company. In some cases, we might require proof of ID or proof of address to be certified by a lawyer or chartered accountant. If this is the case, we will tell you.
- Sign up for company secretary service
- Share changes
- Confirmation statement and PSC register
- Company accounts
- Other business support services